4K/60FPS was never a problem on PC for me, and I always take my clothes off for ugly naked zombie time for the more difficult jumps in Dark Souls anyway. Beautifully remastered, return to Lordran in stunning high-definition detail running at 60fps. Download Low Specs Experience Optimization Tool. About. The original PC port could be quite taxing on a single CPU core, requiring at least 4.5GHz or higher in order to maintain higher framerates. Then, there was fire. Why do I need to download and install the Low Specs Experience? A. Dark Souls Remastered sur PC : retrouvez toutes les informations, les tests, les vidéos et actualités du jeu sur tous ses supports. r/darksouls: A community dedicated to Dark Souls I, game released for PC, PlayStation 3 and 4, Xbox 360/One, and Switch (Remastered). Key features: • Deep and Dark Universe • Each End is a New Beginning • Gameplay Richness and Possibilities • Sense of Learning, Mastering and Accomplishment • The Way of the Multiplayer (up to 6 players with dedicated servers) System Requirements. Can't even look at the Remastered and OG side by side without being disappointed. Posted on May 27, 2018 February 14, 2020 by ragnos1997. Beautifully remastered, return to Lordran in stunning high-definition detail running at 60fps. Dark Souls: Remastered Maximum Performance Optimization / Low Specs Patch. Dark Souls Remastered includes the main game plus the Artorias of the Abyss DLC. Dark Souls Remastered sur PS4, PC, XB1, Switch : Code, Gameplay, test, sortie, trailer de Dark Souls Remastered un jeux de type Portages, Remakes, Remasterisation, RPG Easily explained, Low Specs Experience is a pack … I found DS:R to be visually uninteresting, missing the stylistic bloom and distant DOF effects of the PTDE, and also felt it added a bit of unneeded warmth to the color palette. OG. Dark Souls: Remastered Free Download For PC Preinstalled. Re-experience the critically acclaimed, genre-defining game that started it all. Then, there was fire. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS. This is a ReShade Preset intended to bring a more stylistic look to Dark Souls Remastered. Dark Souls Remastered includes the main game plus the Artorias of the Abyss DLC. I did my best to enhance the atmosphere without completely changing the feel. PC Gamer’s report also shows that Dark Souls Remastered is less demanding on your computer’s CPU than the Prepare to Die edition was. Re-experience the critically acclaimed, genre-defining game that started it all. OPTIMIZATION GUIDE VIDEO . DOWNLOAD SECTION.