Serve with your favorite dipping sauce, which in our house is plain old Ketchup! They’re made in a mini muffin tin, which makes them the perfect size for little ones, and they’re super portable and easy to pack. Mini Muffin Corn Dogs. This article may contain affiliate links where a small commission is paid if you purchase a product at no additional cost to you. Be sure to get the bottom, sides and even the top of the pan so that the mini muffin corn dogs easily release after baked. Lucky for us, we have been able to replicate many of those items in our kitchen (see links above for the recipes). This post may contain affiliate links. Looking for another easy hot dog recipe? Cook – Bake the corn dog muffins for about 12 minutes or until they are golden brown. Mini Muffin Corn Dog Recipe – A Family Favorite Snack/Appetizer, Click Here to check out all of our recipes. However, when the family asked me to make mini corn dogs, I was in for a challenge. All the flavors of a classic corn dog in a bite size form. My kids love these as a snack when they get home from school! It has gotten a little weird at times, like when she’s asking for corn dogs at our favorite Chinese restaurant. Then let the mixture rest for a couple minutes. Preheat oven to 400°F. Many of the restaurants in our area have been closed for dine in services. with her no-fuss approach to cooking. In a medium bowl, whisk together the muffin mix, egg, milk, and cheese. So I decided to do the next best things and make Mini Muffin Corn Dogs instead! These corn dog muffins are perfect for lunch boxes or after school snacks! We have a fall party most years, and this is such a great dish to add to the menu this time of year. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. It was nothing but crumbs trying to get them out of the pan. Jiffy Corn Dog Muffins. In a medium bowl, add the Jiffy mix, egg, milk, and spices and whisk until completely combined. By clicking GO, you're consenting to be added to our newsletter list. Bake these for 8 to 10 minutes in a 400 degree F. oven, until the edges are golden-brown and the corn muffin is cooked through. And many times, we have made them a little healthier by not using a deep fryer like they do in restaurants. You’ll want to serve them warm with ketchup, mustard or any of your other favorite dipping sauces. Homemade Touch – I’ve made these before using my favorite homemade cornbread recipe and they turn out incredibly tasty as well! I wonder if my little man would try them…so fun! Whisk until completely combined. Serve warm with ketchup for dipping. ★☆ To make it easy, we use a small cookie scoop which measures exactly 2 teaspoons. The perfect, easy to eat snack for any occasion. Get my FREE Dinner Made Easy meal plan, exclusive recipes, giveaways, and behind-the-scenes updates! From Texas Roadhouse Rolls, Nashville Hot Chicken to Buffalo Chicken Wings and Spinach Artichoke dip, we have missed them all. Cut each hot dog into 6 even pieces. Your kids will love these cute little corn dog bites! By the time they were put in the oven the batter had slid off the hot dog and onto the bottom of the baking sheet. Believe me, I tried to dredge the hot dogs in batter and put them in the oven. I want healthy meals that feed my family well, and then I want to get back to my (messy) life. How do you keep them from sticking to the pan. As a hobby farmer and mom of five, I’m all about keeping it simple in the kitchen. I wasn’t thrilled with the results. prior to placing the small bites into the small muffins. Hebrew National are out favorite brand of hot dogs. Once the Mini Muffin Corn Dogs are prepared, place in a preheated oven. jalapenos, corn, all beef hot dogs, shredded cheese, egg, Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix and 3 more Recipe- Mini Corn Dog Western New Yorker egg, Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix, milk, hot dogs