ShelfTrack installation starts by installing and leveling the hang track, which should be screwed into studs if possible. Need Help? Hang Track Location. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Add ShelfTrack standards and brackets. Strong and fairly easy to install. Instantly improve closet organization and capacity with the ShelfTrack mounting system. Slightly less screwed (#12 x 2") into wall studs and much less into Drywall using toggle bolts. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. My wife found that they work for 'other' uses. Hang. The product(s) are well made and a "chain is as strong as it's weakest link" applies. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). Easy to hang. 4, 6, & 8 ft. lengths or adjustable from 2-8 ft. Stud installation is recommended whenever possible for the strongest installation. For Hang Track installation toggle bolts need to be used for drywall. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. So I have to hide the ones I want to keep for paint! This is very rigid and will easily support shelves with screws that far apart. Southwire 25 ft. 12/2 Solid Romex SIMpull CU NM-B W/G Wire, MOEN Banbury High-Arc 2-Handle Standard Kitchen Faucet with Side Sprayer in Spot Resist Stainless, 12 in. The pre-drilled holes are set to accommodate 16" and 24" stud centers. Using good quality drywall fasteners gave me a couple hundred pounds of safe hanging strength. W White Adjustable Shoe Organizer, ShelfTrack 19.5 in. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. I is a great product that I have now put in every closet in my house. White Hang Track. Thank you for your inquiry. I have used this product on every closet in my home. White Shelf Bracket, ShelfTrack 18.6 in. I have done 15 walk in closets using these hang tracks And they have come out Beautifully. Wire Basket, LeverLock 25 ft. x 1 in. Check out my video I how I install it. Then, all you have to do is clip the standards to the brackets and the rest of the hardware and shelving attaches from there. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. And, yes, those are small paint cups in the picture. It’s also fully adjustable, so you can rearrange your shelving as your needs change. Start installation by securing the hang track directly to wall studs, concrete and drywall. Strong and secure with epoxy-coated steel construction, leveling your storage system is as easy as 1, 2, 3. I cut this to size with a hack saw and drilled a few extra 7/32" holes with cobalt bits. One was set into a stud and the others were attached through the drywall. It did take a bit of work to set the screws into the wall but once it was up it was very easy to attach the vertical shelf supports. Whether you are able to mount that bar directly into studs or not, it really helps keep the system sturdy. Universal Closet Rod Support Bracket for Shelving, ShelfTrack 10-Pair 24 - 42 in. I am now redesigning a 10'x11' master bedrooms' walk in closet And the bedrooms' sitting room into a shoe closet. It's a pretty standard screw hole, maybe 1/8"? Great for open shelving concept in a kitchen, displaying a library of books in a study or even for extra storage in a powder room. Use with an unfinished wood board for a more contemporary look and a stark contrast between metal and wood or with a piece of weathered wood for a more farmhouse vibe. Hang Standards from Track & Secure to Wall, Bracket attaches to shelving to support rod. Using the top hanging bracket on the shelf track system makes it much easier to install the tracks themselves. x 8.4 in. I decided to not create new screw holes in the horizontal bar and just used the many available holes with drywall fasteners. I turned a bedroom into a craftroom using ClosetMaid And a bedroom size 9.7'x10 7' into a walk in closet, costing me $1198.56 total for that one closet. Create a more finished look and stop hangers from sliding off, Use the shoe bracket to install wire shelving upside down for shoe shelving, Add hooks to hang belts, scarves, & cross-body purses. A single shelf was placed near the bottom of the verticals to hold a wire, compartmented storage rack that my wife purchased to hold various kitchen utensils and appliances. B) DETERMINE WALL TYPE Determine whether you will be mounting the hang track (and standards) into drywall or concrete. This product was installed in my garage to a block wall. This hang track (40 in) "could" hold ~ 900 lbs mounted into concrete, One of my installs is maybe 1000lbs of steel, but it’s fastened to concrete wall using tapcons. However, for maximum adjustability and strongest installation, install Track flush to ceiling and screw into wood header behind wallboard. W 8-Hook Closet Storage Accessory, 5-1/2 in. This product is similar to older wire shelving with one big exception. In my case, I had an old wall with irregularly spaced studs that did not lend itself to screwing into studs. The installation is in a later step, but it is important to understand which method you will use. This track holds the vertical shelf tracks for the ClosetMaid system. This fully adjustable and customizable program gives Pros and DIYers the options to create the perfect storage solution. Easily ensure your shelving surfaces are level with the ClosetMaid ShelfTrack 80 in. Please call Customer Service at 1-800-874-0008 for warranty information.