This was a hit with my family. Save it to your Pinterest board now! Sorry, I’m still confused about the cream cheese. C’mon guys, this was so easy to make I can’t see how it didn’t turn out for some people. I made this for a small family get together and it was a hit. Full of flavor. 1. I have a large family to feed! Toast the hoagie rolls, scoop on the chicken and top with cheddar slice and crumbled bacon. Jump to Recipe Jump to Video Print Recipe. Parma ham, fried until crisp, replaces the usual bacon, and mashed avocado the butter. Perfect for lunch or dinner. Of course you have to shred the chicken in the end to serve, do you need to be told to do that?? We love using our slow cooker during the fall and winter months because the food that it makes is always so comforting, like our favorite Ultimate Slow Cooker Pot Roast and Slow Cooker Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken which are family favorites. Prep Time 20 mins. This quick and easy fried chicken club sandwich is what happens when you transform a Cobb salad into a fried chicken tower of awesomeness. Thanks in advance. All rights reserved. Triple decker club sandwich with chicken, bacon, salad and egg. Sign up for daily recipes and receive a Free E-Cookbook! Cook chicken and shred 2. Toast the hoagie rolls, scoop on the chicken and top with cheddar slice and crumbled bacon. Sabrina is a professionally trained Private Chef of over 10 years with ServSafe Manager certification in food safety. My only addition was sliced green onions. You just need to heat it a little in the microwave or in a covered pan. Grilled Kiwi-Chicken Kabobs with Honey-Chipotle Glaze, Grilled Chicken Salad with Blueberry Vinaigrette, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each), Lettuce leaves and tomato slices, optional. It would be great with rice. This was so easy and good! Arrange chicken, bacon slices, and cheese slices on the bottom half. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED ©2020 Allrecipes.com, Inc. Pounding the chicken thin before grilling makes it the perfect thickness for stacking...with bacon. I’m going to try high pressure for 20 minutes and a natural release. Thanks so much for sharing! Thanks for letting me know. Cooked in crockpot for 4.5 hrs on low and then I added REAL bacon. Season with garlic salt and pepper and grill until cooked through, 4 to 6 min. If you enjoyed the recipe and would like to publish it on your own site, please re-write it in your own words, and link back to my site and recipe page. When you are ready to cook the chicken, remove it from the marinade and cook it in the skillet over medium-high heat, 3 to 4 minutes each side. Low would be around 200 degrees and high would be 300 degrees f. Hope this helps. You really just need to assemble all of your cooked ingredients with the toppings. Let's make cooking and baking at home fun! I had to serve it with dill pickle slices to cut the richness. I bet that would be great, especially over the rice! Cook Time 45 mins. TIME. Just these few ingredients spruce up a chicken breast sandwich, making it a meal worthy of your toughest critics. To warm back up, place it either in the microwave or on the stove top with a bit of water to help keep it moist. by admin. Chicken Recipes Dinner Recipes Meat & Seafood Pork Recipes Sandwiches Slow Cooker Recipes, Your email address will not be published. Parma ham, fried until crisp, replaces the usual bacon, and mashed avocado the butter. Thanks for letting me know! On another layer mayo, lettuce, tomato, bacon and the egg followed by the final slice of bread. perfect. by admin. Thnx. Thanks for letting me know it’s a hit! Have cooked bacon ready. This is rich but very good!! I haven’t tested it but I’m sure you might be able to find a similar recipe online using one and follow that as a guideline. So sorry to hear that it wasn’t to your taste. This is the best chicken sandwich . Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking. This was amazing. it lives up to its name! Most can be prepared ahead. I mean, you put bacon on any sandwich and it knocks it up a few ranks. Grill buns over medium heat, cut side down, until toasted, 30-60 seconds. It adds a peppery bite and fresh green flavor. Also can this dish be warmed up. I would place it in the refigerator overnight to thaw. Just either buy crumbles or know you’re going to cook it off before making the sandwiches for the best flavors. It will be a family favorite. You need room left for it to cook thoroughly. That being said, I found this recipe to be too rich for my palate although I’m sure others would love it. Nutritional information No nutrition information available . Thank you for the recipe. Thanks, I would stir in some chicken broth until you get the consistency you are looking for. No slicing and mess required. Serve chicken on buns with bacon, mayonnaise mixture and, if desired, lettuce and tomato. I often bake an entire package and keep extra in the fridge, ready to use. VIP Club Sandwich Recetas del Señor Señor. Ingredients. On a sandwich with havarti cheese and bacon, even better! A fresh, satisfying chicken salad that makes a great filler for crusty baguettes. Toast bread 4. Yes though it may need to be adjusted depending on the size of your roll.