Here to say never say never, and don't give up on your dreams! I honestly like him more because he less popular. It makes me so sad that people hate her, because I think she's really cute. Only add more. Hah, she's actually one of my favorites. I meant to make it longer but I wasnt happy with any of the other slots of drawings after this one ToT). Got it? There's a bunch of villagers this happens to... Usually if it's not a popular villager, people will disagree. Oh, Uniwow!! Hazel’s Unibrow: I often try my hardest to out style the other eye brows, I mean I am doing the work of two all on my own~, Hazel: Uniwow! Under the cut is transparent blank copies and a chosen card template if you want to print this out and play. So don't be shy and come to me when you need to |:3 (Blog has 2 mods) safe for work only. NO NEW THREADS FOR: Trading, giveaways, questions, code sharing, Nook/Lisa Simpson suggestion image macros. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. I hope well!!! See more 'Animal Crossing' images on Know Your Meme! ... A Horse On A Balcony Named Juan Is Currently Lording Over Reddit . I don't think they should cut any villagers from the game, ever. About the Uploader. I adore Hazel and have her in my town. Feel free to play with your friends! Thank you if you can support me in anyway!! I hope well!!! Might need to add some rules of not allowing questions like ‘is it a cat?’ cause that narrows it down real fast. I used to hate her for her unibrow And hair, but my brother said I couldn’t get rid of her in our town. Hazel: @mini-mounsey Lily is super cool!! I hated her for moving behind my house, the unibrow (which is the only ugly thing about her IMO, Otherwise, she's tiny and cute), and for saying "UNIWOW!" See more 'Animal Crossing' images on Know Your Meme! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. But it works just as well online I feel. I’m sorry for the inactivity (job, life, and health) However I am back and will be getting back to this blog shortly!!! It’s nice to always be able to count on her when I can’t sleep. Hi everyone! ((EDIT: I completely forgot the entire background when I finished this!!! Hazel: @ask-town-or-island Form of!!! Hazel: @ask-bangle-tiger It’s my birthday and I’ll cry if I want to…cry if I want to…, Cashew: Come now, It’s time for cake! A GIANT UNIBROW!!!!! |:3, Hazel: @mini-mounsey Lily is super cool!! ((Conversation in the background in case its hard to read:Mayor Kitti: Look, I get her on weekends. Makes the game more diverse imo. But a common complaint I've heard about her other than her appearance is that her catchphrase "uni-WOW" is annoying. ♥, Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. ((Conversation in the background in case its hard to read:Mayor Kitti: Look, I get her on weekends. Feel free to play with your friends! I love lame puns, so she's perfect, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AnimalCrossing community, Welcome to the Animal Crossing subreddit! So don't be shy and come to me when you need to |:3 (Blog has 2 mods) safe for work only. Use the pinned Q&A + friend code megathreads. But after a while, I grew to love her and her personality. Hazel: Uniwow, I should probably call her soon. I love Gruff, and he isn't liked by many others. Thank you so much! Hello everyone!!! These are just 2 boards I randomly made. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Hazel: Our town is full of brick pathways and meadows!! Uniwow! Kitti: Actually it’s Bacon Lord Kitti of Bacón >:D, (final product of yesterday’s and today’s work!!! Hazel: @ask-town-or-island Form of!!! I think you’re right anon!!! Hazel: How are you, @ultraloveflow ? A GIANT UNIBROW!!!!! ), (((Consider this an apology for being out for so long :3))), me I'm back and i been on a drawing spree if you wanna drop some asks, also i'm very proud of myself because I can never draw anything remotely scary, just gonna fit this last picture for the day, over all 4 posts in one day pat on the back for me :3, maybe I should let anons dress her up lol, honestly even if you did she'd keep her sweater, got two more pics to post so look out for them :3, ahhhhhh I need to make you a better drawing next time. Got it? I'm here to support you all the way! Now it’s fixed sorry about that!!! People really don't like her, besides her ugly design, what else do you not like about her? askthehazelnut acnl hazel AC Hazel hazel animal crossing hazel animal crossing new leaf hazel animal crossing ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF guess who's back and actually drawing! me I'm back and i been on a drawing spree if you wanna drop some asks <3 thanks for being patient You can also buy me a Ko-fi! She is the only villager to always be up after 1 AM and we’ve bonded now. But even when people insult him I just try to ignore it. Me and @maybesartcorp​ were discussing making our own Guess Who game but with Animal Crossing Villagers………….so this happened. )), (Sorry this took so long to answer!!! askthehazelnut acnl hazel AC Hazel hazel animal crossing hazel animal crossing new leaf hazel ac acnl animal crossing ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF doesn't she just look so cute!!! I hope we can become good friends!!! anyways I must go off on my next adventure!!! Fun Fact: In Animal Crossing for gamecube, Hazel's name was Sally and Sally's name was hazel, and the names switched in wild world. I meant to make it longer but I wasnt happy with any of the other slots of drawings after this one ToT), ((Ayyyyyyy That dab tho lol, blame @acnl-hamphrey for this!!! Also Trending: ... hazel, animal crossing, nintendo, squirrel. Here to say never say never, and don't give up on your dreams! |:3. Now it’s fixed sorry about that!!! Commissions are open!!! -cries- it took sooo many hours!!! These glasses feel great!! ((EDIT: I completely forgot the entire background when I finished this!!! |:3. Might need to add some rules of not allowing questions like ‘is it a cat?’ cause that narrows it down real fast. maybe I should let anons dress her up lol honestly even if you did she'd keep her sweater got two more pics to … Countless other villagers are often loathed for similar reasons, and a handful are featured here as some of Animal Crossing's most misunderstood. Uniwow! Feel free to ask me anything if you’re confused in anyway!! gonna rest now). I’m opening commissions due to the fact that I now have a pay cut and need extra money (mainly to pay for meds, doctor visits, rent, and other bills)…, If you can’t afford a commission that’s ok! ". Related: Animal Crossing's Least Popular Villagers, According To Data Of course, this is all subjective, and out of millions of Animal Crossing fans, surely someone out there holds villagers like Rodney in high regard.