Get the best of both worlds with this combination Sewing and Embroidery machine from Brother! The machine provides you with easy computer connectivity thanks to its USB port, enabling you to import as many designs as you want from iBroidery or wherever else you want online. I read many, many reviews on different machines, but ultimately went with the Brother because a) the one I had lasted 30 years, b) the price point was great, and c) now that I'm retired I have lots of free time to explore different sewing options. Height: 35.6mm © 2010 - 2020, Brother Sewing Machines Europe GmbH. Ignite your inner designer with this exclusive series from Brother the official Sewing and Embroidery Licensee of Project Runway. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Stitches: 1463 Stitches: 6909 Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Let's brighten up our days with some fun flamingos. Looking for a different gift for Dad this Father's Day? In observance of the Thanksgiving holiday, Brother-usa.com will be available for Self Service and Online ordering only starting Thursday, November 26th. When you use it as an embroidery machine, it offers you 70 built-in designs and 120 frame pattern combinations with five alphanumeric fonts. I'm going to be enjoying this machine for years to come because it's great for the noobie and will be amazing for when I know more about sewing! Stitches: 35738 Product Description. We aim to show you accurate product information. Stitches: 6,119 Colours: 6. The embroidery area can also accommodate different types of fabrics like satin, heavy denim, faux leather and the likes. Stitches: 8876 Colours: 4, Width: 99,80 mm I recommend purchasing a walking foot for this machine also, I had to get mine from the Brother website because Wal-Mart didn't carry it. I’ve created this website to help share my journey with you – hopefully you’ll find a bunch of useful advice, tips and guides. Enter your model number to find the support page for your product. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Stitches: 9.161 Brother, the official Sewing and Embroidery Licensee of Project Runway, has a full suite of sewing and embroidery products to assist you with all your crafting needs. Download Instructions, Width: 284,00 mm Learn more. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Treat the Designer in you to a range of professional features in the CS5055PRW, a Project Runway™ Limited Edition computerized sewing machine with 50 built-in stitches, including 5 styles of auto-size buttonholes. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Yes, a foot pedal does come with this sewing. Height: 95,00 mm Brother-USA.com also provides a number of YouTube "visuals" to help. Learn more, From easy DIY projects to complete 101 guides, we’ve got education, inspiration, and ideas for everyone. With computer connectivity, the LB-6800PRW will allow you to import embroidery designs directly from your computer, plus enjoy possible future machine updates. Height: 70.60 mm I would check www.brother-usa.com to answer that question. Brother customer service and shipping operations will resume normal business operations on Monday, November 30th. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Stitches: 1,742 For the price this machine is very cool. Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. With Brother document and photo scanners, you can scan, digitize, and archive all your cherished memories for generations to come. Stitches: 8215