/ Dreaming of oneself dressed in several colors suggest that soon your luck will change. Blackbird It symbolizes past and memory and indicates longing and melancholy…. / Dreaming of skinny cows on poor pasture fields symbolizes the exact opposite. Dreaming of a donkey running for no reason suggests that soon there will be failures, if the dreamer tries to stop it, then it indicates slanders, if the animal is braying, then it announces problems. When you dream that you are drinking milk while eating other foods, especially if such food is seafood, it suggests that you fear that you may be required to perform unpleasant tasks, therefore this dream suggests an intimate rebellion against something that has not happened. If the mustaches are white, it means that you in your old age will be completely happy. Red means passion….Read more…, It symbolizes past and memory and indicates longing and melancholy.Read more…, When the dreamer sees any kind of black bird, it represents misfortune and failings in the future. / Consume them, bitterness. / I am worried but don't kniw what to do. I had the same dream last night. Dreaming that you start getting gray hairs indicates joy, pleasure and even fortune for all of your future life. QuietOn Snore Cancelling Review (New! According to a French dream book, bull in a dream is a symbol of passion, deep and strong feelings. Dreaming of oneself buying or using new clothes in a good way, that is a suit or dress, means upcoming changes in the dreamer’s life. If you dream that your hair turns gray and is shaped like flowers, it indicates various problems that affect you, but it will be less difficult to solve if you face them with energy, patience and intelligence. Of seeing it grow white; an exhausted treasury, annihilation of fortune. An unnatural childbirth denotes dangerous disorders. The dream of giving birth to a fish represents a child in feeble health. Darkness, Black If udders have a sickly appearance it means lack of work and money…. Btw I have no idea who "we" is. If the dress is black, and even worse if it’s ugly and made of poor quality, it suggests there’s jealousies and selfishness around you. I felt at one with this experience as I looked up at the full moon. I slowly sat up and felt the greatness of this group that I was in. If you saw a black bull in your dream, such a dream might signify being overly stubborn and hateful. Behind the house there was a Buffalo that seemed to be very angry and it was trying to break out of a fence, and we were trying hard to hold the Gate closed. It is a warning against negative practices. Dreaming that you get your hair cut really short, close to the scalp, indicates excessive generosity towards a friendship that can end up badly. The dream buffalo may also indicate that you will come up against very stubborn, powerful, but stupid enemies. Although the horse does not have much prominence in our societies nowadays due to the modern life and transportation facilities. Rat Dreaming of a quiet and grazing white horse is a symbol of strength and health to enjoy life, which speaks of a good future. Be alert so that these negative aspects don’t flood you with melancholy…. To dream that you encounter a ghost symbolizes that you may be experiencing some mental disorders or, more often, you’ll soon receive an unexpected surprise, either a pleasant or unpleasant one…. When a man dreams of himself in a well fit suit, or a woman in a dress, it means a nearby success, if it’s clean. Seeing rats in a dream means false situations, deceit, jealousy and envy.