There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Organic. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Unable to add item to List. Unlike regular sugar, coconut palm sugar is low on the glycemic index, high in nutrients and has 16 vital amino acids. I put off buying this for a month because I was afraid I would hate it and that would give me one more reason not to give up sugar. It never really fully dissolved into my cream, the cream never fully churned into ice cream, and the cream that I did try had a bitter after taste. Unrefined. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Let cool and pour into a container that can be refidgerated. I was looking for a way to make my hot chocolate healthier and happened upon this at my sister's house. I love it! Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. We add just a hint of stevia leaf to every batch we make so some extra sweetness is there for those that like that sweet satisfaction. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Blue Nectar Shea Butter Warm Vanilla and Sugar Body lotion Cream with Vitamin E for... Pour and Store! We do not have any recommendations at this time. Make no mistake, this is still sugar but it has a much better glycemic index rating than regular sugar. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Reviewed in the United States on October 22, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2017, Amazing sugar .. i love it .. but i found the same packet cheaper cost ... i try it in carrot cake and choclate cake ... so sweet , Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2019. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. It’s low glycemic and a powerful disruptor for the sweetener and condiment categories. There's a problem loading this menu right now. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Big Tree Farms coconut palm sugar is Nature's Perfect Sweetener. It tastes great and your body will thank you. Please try again. Big Tree Farms Organic Coconut Palm Sugar Vanilla -- 14 oz (Pack of 2), Previous page of related Sponsored Products, The Dish: Choosing sugars for your recipes, Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2018. big tree farms organic vanilla coconut sugar is nature’s perfect sweetener. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Works great in oatmeal, other breakfast porridges, and smoothies. Just use it like you would normally use sugar, it is a perfect 1:1 ratio. Reviewed in the United States on November 14, 2010. But I only use it in my hot chocolate. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. See terms. I was using organic sugar before so if you switch from processed sugar to this, you may taste a bigger difference. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I just tossed the whole batch. Please try again. Packaged in a stand up resealable plastic pouch, The Dish: Choosing sugars for your recipes, Sweet like sugar without the glucose spikes, Reviewed in the United States on April 5, 2011. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Big tree Farms works directly with our organic farmer partners in SE Asia, paying fair trade wages and supporting sustainable agriculture to create better livelihoods for thousands of families. Details. Yes it is expensive but in my humble opinion it is worth it. Big Tree Farms Coconut Palm Sugar with Vanilla , 2.2-Pound Pouch, The Worlds most sustainable sweetener, produced from the flower nectar of coconut palms, Subtly sweet with the aromatic characteristic flavor of fresh vanilla. Weis2Home is an online marketplace with over 50,000 organic, natural, and specialty food products shoppable by 17 diet & lifestyle filters. Because it is low glycemic, you won't get the "sugar crash" other sweeteners give you. Please choose a different delivery location. There was a problem completing your request. It was REALLY good. This had a good taste to it. Will probably order again. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. I've never baked with it. Absolutely dreadful. Plus, shipping is always easy and there are no membership fees! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Fair Trade. The Nectar of the Coconut Blossom, harvested by hand on the islands of Indonesia by our collective of organic farmers, is dried into this nourishing sugar… Paleo. I used it to make ice cream. Like all coconut sugar, it has a more earthy taste compared to conventional white sugar etc., so I would not use it where I wanted a delicate sweet taste - on fresh fruit, homemade ice creams, etc., but used in the right places it is fantastic and is far superior health-wise to conventional sugars. Naturally Nutrient RichMagnesium & Nitrogen - Regulates blood sugar levels and blood pressure..Zinc - Called the "nutrient of intelligence" and is necessary for mental development.Low Glycemic -Slow absorption into the bloodstream, which means a happier and healthier body.Calcium -Builds strong bones, reduces high blood pressure and kidney stones, and aids in weight management.Amino Acids -Coconut sugar contains 16 vital amino acids, the building blocks for all life. I have experimented with it and found that for some things it's just right, and fir other things, fresh fruit for example, if I add a sweetener I prefer a bit of honey or maple syrup. 1 Pound (Pack of 6) $30.20 ($0.31 / Ounce) $14.17 ($0.44 / Ounce) $22.12 ($0.28 / Ounce) One, 5lb bag of a healthy alternative to high fructose sweeteners and processed cane sugars. Vegan. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Size: 5 Pound. This makes about a cup of syrup. I haven't tried baking with it yet but it's next on my list. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Unlike regular sugar, our coconut is low on the glycemic index, contains more nutrients and has 16 vital amino acids, making it a healthy indulgence you can feel good about. 1 cup water, 1 1/4 cups coconut palm sugar with vanilla. Currently unavailable. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Try it in: pancakes, a rub on meats,your smoothie or on your popcorn! Good for your family, the farmer, and the environment. 2 offers from $19.34. A DELICIOUS 1:1 REPLACEMENT FOR CANE SUGAR. A good alternative to processed sugar in some applications. Please try again later. A velvety touch of lush vanilla gently deepens the savor of baked treats and adds fragrant sweetness to tea and coffee INGREDIENTS: Certified Organic Fair Trade Granulated Coconut Blossom Nectar, Organic Vanilla Bean. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.