Print Recipe. It is so good! I remember wondering the same thing when I first made this. Australians have been raving about the two-ingredient recipe on Facebook, saying it makes for the ‘world’s best cake’. I've done that many times since I cook for just my husband and me. Australian amateur bakers have invented the 'world's easiest cake recipe' using just two ingredients: pre-made vanilla or golden butter mix and a tin of apple slices in juice. Can you use a spice cake with the apples? Amongst simple cake recipes, is there one that is easier to make than 2 Ingredient Apple Angel Food Cake recipe? Or better! But apparently the juice of the apples helps to create the moisture. And this cake recipe from Australians seems to be super easy to put together. You can also add cinnamon and frost it with cream cheese frosting. Here’s all 2 of the ingredients. The reason I don't is that I have to make mine gluten-free, and I haven't found a GF spice cake mix. Regardless of which you use, everyone will really enjoy it. Whether they call in advance or show up on your doorstep unannounced, you can excuse yourself for 5 minutes. I try to provide true and accurate information, but these numbers are estimates. You might not have time to go to the store. Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . The way you enjoy your easy-to-make apple cake is totally up to you. All you need is a bit of golden butter or vanilla cake mix and some tinned apples. Stir until mixed. All you have to do is combine a couple of ingredients and pop it into the oven. 1 Box Angel Food Cake Mix 1 Can Apple Pie Filling* *Variations - 1 can of pie filling, your choice. You can also put a dollop of ice cream on top and enjoy the deliciousness as the ice cream melts into it. Thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday,461 and hope you are having a great week! Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram. Some people have also added cinnamon for extra taste or custard in the middle for a creamy taste. Amongst simple cake recipes, is there one that is easier to make than 2 Ingredient Apple Angel Food Cake recipe? This delicious 2-ingredient apple cake couldn’t be any easier. You can now buy a hot chocolate bomb with a marshmallow Baby Yoda inside, Dad shares recipe for ‘best ever’ three-meat sausage rolls for school lunches, These are the food trends Whole Foods predicts will be big in 2021, The ultimate Christmas gift guide for food and drink fans, Mum shares game-changing Kinder egg hot chocolate bomb recipe, Six-ingredient magic custard cake goes from one batter to three layers when baked, How to make four-ingredient no-bake Rolo-stuffed Oreo truffles, Mum shares ‘secret weapon’ recipe for tuna pasta bake that kids and adults love. We really enjoy it after having this chili con carne because it offers the sweet balance to the spiciness. However, if you do it, please let me know how it turns out! Stir until mixed. Cook Time: 35 mins. Don’t forget to add other options to the dessert table. Plus, it won’t expand your waistline if eaten in moderation. Serve warm. Or if you don’t have cream cheese frosting, you can top it with ice cream or whipped cream. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. This even includes desserts like this 2-ingredient cinnamon apple cake! 9x13 Baking brand Betty Crocker also offers butter cake mix, imported from the U.S., that can do the trick. It’s flourless so you can serve it to anyone wanting to avoid gluten. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix and both cans of apple pie filling. Sounds good! My favorite is this 2-ingredient peach cake that delivers a ton of flavor. It’s the perfect complete meal to eat before you enjoy dessert. The nutrition information is a product of online calculators. Spray the inside of a 9”x13” baking pan or casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray. YOU’LL NEED:->1 can of apple pie filling,& 1 box of Angel food cake,{dry mix only}.Combine both ingredients in a bowl. You can serve it with vanilla ice cream as I already mentioned or whipped cream. Posting on Mums who cook and bake, home baker Loren has blown people away with her kitchen hack. Could you make it in layers? The regular cake mix goes on sale more often than the gluten-free version. It won’t be quite the same but it’s the closet available here. Serve the salad or soup with this cheesy garlic bread from Julia’s Simply Southern. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Total Time: 45 mins. For extra protein and flavor, incorporate chopped nuts into the cake recipe batter. I’ve found that all of the recipes from Back to My Southern Roots wonderful. You guys and gals are really going to love this recipe. MORE : Six-ingredient magic custard cake goes from one batter to three layers when baked, MORE : How to make four-ingredient no-bake Rolo-stuffed Oreo truffles, MORE : Mum shares ‘secret weapon’ recipe for tuna pasta bake that kids and adults love. This apple cake is perfect when you want to whip something up in a hurry. Another thing is if you have last-minute guests, this is the perfect snack to serve. Bake for 35 minutes. Dec 6, 2019 - This 2-ingredient apple cake is super easy to make and delicious to eat. Here, Kim of Makin' It Mo'Betta has you combining angel food cake mix with a can of apple pie filling, and that's it! It’s certainly moist and delicious enough to stand alone. If you want to add cinnamon, sprinkle the cinnamon over the mixture and stir again. Then, before I put it in the oven, I generously sprinkled a cinnamon and sugar mixture over the top of the batter. One of the differences with mine is that I use gluten-free cake mix. Hi Teri, yes, you absolutely can. I've also tried different types of frosting, and we think the cream cheese frosting is best. It’s almost like having an apple cobbler. Seriously. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post. I also topped it with cream cheese frosting after it cooled. Prep Time: 10 mins. For one thing, you only need a couple of ingredients that you may already have in your pantry. Yes, I recommend a 9x13 pan. Spread it out until it is evenly distributed. I also like it without frosting and just adding whipped cream. 2 Ingredient Cake apple angel food cake. Ingredients. For extra protein and flavor, incorporate chopped nuts into the cake recipe batter. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix and both cans of apple pie filling. It's perfect for those times when you need to throw a dessert together quickly. However, it’s delicious any way you eat it. Correct. Now, back to the ways you can eat it while it’s still warm. In fact, I think that would be even better. Australian amateur bakers have invented the 'world's easiest cake recipe' using just two ingredients: pre-made vanilla or golden butter mix and a tin of apple slices in juice. However, if you don’t have an issue with gluten, I highly recommend using a regular cake mix. The only things you need to make this cake are cake mix and apple pie filling. Put them into the cake mix and the juices left in the apple should mix to create a syrupy concoction. You can use the kind with whole fruit such as cherry, blueberry or apple -or- use a can of the cream pie filling such as key lime, lemon or my favorite coconut cream. What size pan? After all, who doesn’t like something warm and sweet as the temperature drops? If you’re looking for something in a UK supermarket though, try a vanilla sponge cake mix. That’s why you need to try this delicious Mediterranean salad. Cakes, Dessert Recipes November 21, 2017 May 25, 2018 jessicafaidley. In fact, when I bring my gluten-free version to potluck dinners, no one can tell the difference. This 2 ingredient apple tea cake is as quick and easy as cake gets, and tastes absolutely amazing! I made some minor adjustments though. Now all you have to do is bake it until it’s done. Your guests will think you’re the most brilliant host ever.