Share God has given me life and I shall always give praise and thanks to him and I will follow him forever.This what I see from 1 Thessalonians 5 18. Get your church set-up with online giving, sermon streaming, and more in under 24 hours. God is speaking the words in the psalms not David. Thanks giving is human open doors to super naturally Blessings from GOD,So children of THY MOST HIGH lets give THANKS at all time. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! Scripture taken from the New King James Version. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 New King James Version (NKJV) 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. NIV®. Used by permission. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. 17Pray without ceasing. Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue. When we have a thankful attitude and an attitude of appreciation for Him and what He does for us, it does not leave much room for ingratitude in our lives.In reading Psalm 8:3-6, we can see ourselves in perspective to God's creation:When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars, which You have ordained, what is man, that You are mindful of him, and the son of man that You visit him? You’re already logged in with your Bible Gateway account. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. Try it for 30 days FREE. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 in all English translations, NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, NKJV, Bride's Bible, Leathersoft, White, Red Letter, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NKJV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture. Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. Proud member The next step is to choose a monthly or yearly subscription, and then enter your payment information. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 Context. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 NKJV - in everything give thanks; for this is - Bible Gateway. 4 Ihr aber seid nicht in der Finsternis, dass der Tag wie ein Dieb über … Er enthält wohltuende Medizin für Leib und Seele. 19Quench not the Spirit. By registering for an account, you agree to Faithlife’s. Menu. All rights reserved. Dankbar sein, das bin ich nicht einfach von mir aus. 1 Thessalonians 5:18New King James Version (NKJV) 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. 16Rejoice evermore. 16 Rejoice evermore. New King James Version (NKJV), 1 Thessalonians 5:18 in all English translations, NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NKJV, Abide Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version, NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, The NKJV, American Patriot's Bible, Hardcover: The Word of God and the Shaping of America, NKJV, Open Bible, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Complete Reference System, NKJV, Lucado Encouraging Word Bible, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version. All rights reserved. We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. Psalms 8:3-6 When I (Jesus) consider thy (Gods) heavens (literal and symbolic of us), the work of thy (Gods) fingers, the moon (literal and symbolic of Jesus) and the stars (literal and symbolic of angels), which thou (God) hast ordained; (vs) 4 What is man (us) that thou (God) are mindful of him (us)? This is the will of God. God is so GOOOOOOOOOD !!!!! You will find strength to do the impossible when you give thanks, the first word going to bed give thanks and the first when you rose fr sleep give thanks to the Lord fa sore without god its impassable. (, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. This thought alone should help us to be thankful each day. Used by permission. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission. - Webster's BibleIn every circumstance of life be thankful; for this is God's will in Christ Jesus respecting you.- Weymouth BibleIn everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus toward you.- World English BibleFor this is the wille of God in Crist Jhesu, in alle you.- Wycliffe Biblein every thing give thanks, for this [is] the will of God in Christ Jesus in regard to you.- Youngs Literal Bible.